Wanna Find Something?

Friday, April 2, 2010

Becca's Review: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs(1937)

Well this is a great classic I've grown up with, but I've never been a huge fan. Snow White is really annoying... She isn't very pretty(I don't know why the magic mirror found her so fair?!) and her voice is just annoying. The witch just freaks me out. Ever since I was little I've pictured the devils face as the face of that creepy old hag! And what is up with the prince's girly looks? But beyond all of that I love the dwarfs! Especially Grumpy and Dopey! They are so cute and funny. And come on, how could you not love those cute little woodland creatures? I really like the storyline and for some reason I love it when she bakes the pie and the little birds make the prints around the edges... don't ask me why. The comedy of Walt Disney once again leaves me in awe:) Overall it's a great film.
7.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment